This free app is able to translate words and text from Haitian Creole to Spanish and from Spanish to Haitian Creole.
Best app for easy and fast translations which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student tourist or traveler it will helps you to learn the Haitian Creole or Spanish language!
This translator contain the following features
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see it result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Haitian Creole to Spanish and from Spanish to Haitian Creole.
The Haitian language may refer to
- Haitian Creole (Kreyòl) a French-based creole language native to Haiti
- Haitian French the variety of French spoken in Haiti
- Taíno language an extinct indigenous language spoken in Haiti (or Hayti) the rest of the Greater Antilles and the Lucayan Archipelago; previously coined the Haitian language (or Haytian language)
Spanish is official language in 20 countries Argentina Bolivia Chile Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Guatemala Honduras Mexico Nicaragua Panama Paraguay Peru Spain Uruguay Venezuela. It is also commonly used in Andorra Belize Gibraltar United States.