Grid drawing technique involves drawing a grid over your reference photo and then creating a grid of the same ratio on your work surface (wood paper canvas …). You then draw the image on your canvas focusing on one square at a time until the entire image has been transferred.
Grid Maker For Drawing will help you create accurate grids over your reference photo.
Our grid drawing app also comes with a lot of tools that aids accurate and timely transfer of your reference photo to your work surface.
1. Option to take a new picture with your Camera.
2. Pick an existing picture from your Gallery.
3. Select an image from your favorite file manager (JPEG PNG WEBP)
4. Saved Images - Access all your saved images at your convenience.
5. Enable / Disable Grid drawing over picture.
6. Draw diagonal grids
7. Enter number of rows and Y-axis offset.
8. Enter number of columns and X-axis offset.
9. Select color of grid.
10. Enable / Disable grid Labeling.
11. Increase / decrease size of grid lines.
12. Measurements - get the exact image size (Pixels (px) Inches (in) Millimeters (mm) Points (pt) Picas (pc) Centimeters (cm) Meters (m) Feet (ft) Yards (yd))
13. Full screen mode
14. Compare Drawing - compare your drawing in real-time with the reference picture.
15. Lock Screen.
16. Pixel - Get the HEXCODE RGB & CMYK value of a selected pixel on the reference photo.
17. Zoom in / zoom out of image (50x)
18. Enable / Disable Zooming
19. Add effects - Gray Scale Cartoon outline Black & white sketch oil paint old school …
20. Crop image
21. Rotate Image (360 degrees)
22. Flip Image vertically and horizontally
23. Adjust brightness contrast saturation and hue.
24. Save and print edits.
25. Share Image