Fun English grammar?! Yes! Improve and test your basic English with this fast game and course for ESL beginners. Learn and practice for IELTS and TOEIC study by yourself and have fun with "Grammar Smash English". Smash the correct words before the sentences drop to the bottom in this highly addictive game. Learning English grammar has never been so fast fun and easy.
This fun basic English course contains over 100 simple lessons/games including
* Present simple tense - the verb "to be"
* Present simple tense for other verbs
* Have got - possessive
* Past simple tense - the verb "to be"
* Past simple tense for regular verbs and irregular verbs
* There is / There are
* Pronouns and possessives
* Present continuous tense
* Basic adjectives and adverbs
* Comparatives and superlatives
* Future forms will / be going to / present continuous tense
* Modals can / could
* Orders advice and suggestion imperatives should must mustn’t have to
* Offers shall / let’s
* Present perfect tense - regular verbs and irregular verbs
* Basic time phrases
* Different uses of “like”
* and more…
* LEARN mode includes over 100 fast simple easy lessons/games using examples from a database of over 500000 English sentences.
* LEARN mode is a simple structured course/game to help ESL/EFL students study basic English grammar.
* PLAY mode is a game for English language learners to check and test their understanding of the English language and for general English practice.
* Improve reading skills and speed.
* Improve/learn sentence structures.
* Learn new vocabulary in context.
* The grammar REFERENCE guide is simple and color-coded to help students learn and understand easily.
* Suitable for independent study or to replace grammar textbooks in the classroom or on ESL/EFL courses.
* The reference guide explains all the grammatical sentence structures used in the exercises.
* Verb tables are included in the reference guide. Pause the game at any time to check verb conjugations.
* The exercises include British and American English vocabulary and syntax. Learn and practice new words within relevant grammatical sentence structures.
* The game was designed by real experienced teachers. Grammar is important but we know reading grammar books isn’t always fun. We made this game to make it easy for students to study grammar fast and have fun. Learn by yourself and speed up your knowledge of vocabulary verb conjugations and general English grammar so you can speak more accurately and with more confidence in the classroom. We recommend that you read and speak the sentences as you go through the exercises so that you improve the speed that you remember proper English sentence structures when you practice speaking in conversations inside and outside the classroom.
* This course is for school students university students adults studying on Elementary ESL/EFL language courses or anyone who wants to learn and speak English. The exercises will also help students studying for IELTS and TOEIC tests to learn practice improve and test their basic English grammar and to think faster. Learn by yourself and improve and test your English grammar in a fast and easy way. Learning grammar will help your speaking skills.