Once upon a time, on a day like any other, the princess received a mysterious letter from a distant relative living in a land far away from the gnome country. It read that her uncle Vlad had disappeared without a trace (and possibly died), and the princess was ordered to his castle to bear witness to his last will and testament. She went through all the relatives she knew in her head, but could not recall any uncle Vlads. With her interest piqued, she set off to the castle, but soon her decisive mindset was replaced with trepidation — would she meet him there alive and well, or would she be paying respects to his memory?
Vampires, werewolves and zombies need your help! Jump in with the princess and her friends to a whole new world of adventure! Mysterious, mystical beings and unexplainable events await in the thrilling causal fantasy strategy game Gnomes Garden: Halloween. Tons of different objectives, more than 40 levels, an intriguing plot, simple and engaging gameplay, and a unique new universe are all yours to explore right now. Grow jack-o'-lanterns, scare off other-worldly spirits, and manage resources and construction projects. Simple gameplay and a clear tutorial help you dive right into the action. And if things get too tough, don't forget about the princess' powerful magic!
Gnomes Garden: Halloween — Help the princess lift the curse and find her missing uncle
- Offline mode!
- A unique magical world powered by ancient gardens.
- A fun plot, jam-packed comics and animated characters!
- Lots of new objectives the princess has never faced before.
- Beautiful trophies.
- More than 40 unique levels.
- One-of-a-kind enemies: cave trolls, ice sleepers and... Ghosts
- 4 amazing locations: the cursed village, old graveyard, werewolf forest and abandoned garden.
- Helpful bonuses: faster work, time stops, increased run speed.
- Simple management and clear training.
- More than 20 hours of exciting gameplay for any age.
- Great theme music.