Gautama Buddha Says “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past nor to worry about the future but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly”
Born in Nepal in the 6th century B.C. Buddha was a spiritual leader and teacher whose life serves as the foundation of the Buddhist religion. According to the most widely known story of his life after experimenting with different teachings for years and finding none of them acceptable Gautama spent a fateful night in deep meditation. During his meditation all of the answers he had been seeking became clear and achieved full awareness thereby becoming Buddha.
Gautama Buddha Daily brings the wisdom of Buddha to you in a form of Mobile App wake up every day with Gautama Buddha's Spiritual wisdom starting today.
The app has some nice features
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download Now & enjoy daily bliss!