MA GPX is a complete app for hiking.
MA GPX allows you to quickly and easily create your hiking trail in a GPX file
You draw the track with your finger, you can stretch it, delete sections, cut it and even record your track outdoors etc ...
The history of your routes is saved.
You can then resume each of the tracks to edit, display, share or view statistics.
A excellent feature, allows you to follow a route without having to take your device out of your pocket since audio assistance is available telling you the directions to take and trajectory deviations. You can also suspend guidance at any time or restart it.
The app could replace a Garmin GPS as it keeps maps offline and gives you GPS navigation anywhere. Also many features are offered.
You draw the track with your finger.
You can extend, stretch the track to modify it.
You can use a rubber to erase parts of the path.
You can split the track in several tracks.
You can add points of interest to the tracks.
You can draw the trail on detailed maps such as Open Topo Map or CalTopo Map and others.
You can import a track from a GPX or KML file to prepare your trail.
For KML or GPX files containing several tracks, you select and view the trail(s) of your choice and then edit one by one as you want .
You can use "Undo/Redo" to update easily your draw.
This app is a perfect tool for your many activities in United States and everywhere on our earth :
- horseback riding
- outdoor sports,
- mountain sports,
The use of this app is very easy, try it and adopt it !
Here is a short description of features:
- Create GPX file
- Record your route in a GPX file
- Listen to the guide to follow the track
- Display GPX datas on a chart with: altitudes, distances, pauses, speeds, height differences
- Import localisation datas from a KML or GPX files
- Import multiple tracks from one KML or GPX file
- Edit the track, Extend the route
- Stretch the path
- Erase parts of a trail
- Split the track in several tracks
- Draw the route with just a finger
- Draw on high quality maps such as Open Topo Map or Thunderforest
- Estimate in real time the length of the route (distance)
- Search and find a site from its name
- Save the track into a GPX file
- Share your route by mail
- Ability to click on the map to add a new point on the track.
- Help available
For any problem, suggestion or improvement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org