FrequenSee - Spectrum Analyzer
See your voice, music or audio ... whatever your microphone can hear!
See your voice music or test your audio equipment. See whatever your microphone can hear!
This real-time spectrum analyzer (RTA) / audio visualizer features
- 176 high-quality frequency bands [20Hz to 22kHz]
- Logarithmic frequency scale to match human perception
- Low latency for high responsiveness
- High frame rate to see smooth frequency and amplitude movements
- Low battery drain due to high performance native code
- Fast graphics using OpenGL ES 2.0
- FFT window size 4096 @ 60 frames per second
completely refined version 2.0: - improved accuracy - improved latency - improved rendering on large screens - added some supporting lines to the coordinate system - now asks for microphone access on Android 6.0+ - added native support for arm64-v8a and x86 - updated ads integration - upgraded free version FFT window size from 2048 to 4096 - upgraded free version number of frequency bands from 128 to 176 - bringing it a bit closer to the quality of the HD version