Accurate weather forecasts real-time weather alerts and severe weather warnings
with Weather Radar App — Live Weather Maps & Alerts you will be up to date at all times !
This weather app will help you warning storm rain hurricane at your location with storm tracker hurricane tracker feature. Get the latest specifics on temperature rain probability of precipitation snow wind sunshine hours sunrise and sunset times. Detailed displays of air pressure humidity levels and UV-Index.
• Real-time weather maps animations with blizzard & hurricane tracker rain snow clouds wind temperature humidity wave pressure current
• Full report location time temperature atmospheric pressure weather condition visibility distance relative humidity precipitation in different units dew point wind speed and direction
• Detect location by GPS & network
• Search & manage multiple locations
• Supported notification
• Real-time update widget
• Today tomorrow 7 days later
• Weather description sunrise & sunset time humidity precipitation probability visibility etc.
• View detail of daily & hourly weather
• Change unit setting temperature (C/F) time format (12h/24h) precipitation (mm inch) wind speed (km/h mi/h m/s) pressure (mmHg hPa mbar)
• Weather forecast for all countries & cities Australia Canada New Zealand United Kingdom (UK) United States (US) Auckland London New York Sydney Toronto etc.
ϟ Radar lightning
- Real-time Lightning Strikes as they occurred in selected time range
- You can display it as an animation to one hour back in the past.
- Average wind speed 10 meters above the surface over the next 10 days
- Especially helpful for tracking hurricanes and other strong wind events.
☂ Rain thunder
- Rain/snow accumulation in the last 3 hours combined with lightning density forecast.
- No storm will hit you unprepared!
- Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecasts for Europe and the rest of the world
- The amount of cloud cover forecast in the last 3 hours
☠ CO concentration
- Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas for humans and other oxygen-breathing organisms
- The level of CO concentration in the troposphere is measured by a system called Parts Per Billion by Volume (PPBV).
⚠ Weather warnings
- The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) shows you public warnings and emergencies it generates warnings on all possible dangers High temperature / Low temperature fires Air quality earthquakes volcanoes landslides Flood Avalanches Waves & sea etc
You can see warnings using two filters colorize by intensity and type of the warning