Fly Fishing Simulator HD brings sharper graphics, custom flies and all new fishing locations to the highly popular Fly Fishing Simulator This is a first-person, photographic simulation of the sport of fly fishing. This fishing game features:
- Realistic casting with direct rod and line control
- More than 200 rivers and streams with the Complete Package
- Fly tying feature, letting you create your own fly patterns
- Realistic current, fish feeding behavior, and fish fighting physics
- Start with some basic gear, then unlock more rods, leaders and flies by catching fish
- More than 160 fly patterns including modern and classic dry flies, nymphs, streamers, terrestrials and more
- Hatch check feature lets you examine insects and other food items the fish may be feeding on
- A wide variety of realistic prey to match including mayflies, caddis flies, stoneflies, nymphs, midges, crayfish, etc
- Various species of trout, plus steelhead, bass and panfish
- A virtual fishing guide offering advice on casting, fly selection and more
- A variety of rods and leaders
- A great collection of photos shows you the fish you catch
- Realistic feeding patterns and dry fly action
- Strike indicators and split shot for subsurface fishing with nymphs, streamers, etc.
The app includes fishing on a practice pond, and six sites on one trout river. By registering you can get a second river with six more sites for free.
More rivers are available individually, or through the Complete Package that immediately provides access to all the rivers published so far (more than 200) plus any additional rivers that may be published for it in the future.