Five In a Row is a classic board game is often called Gomoku Tic Tac Toe or XO.
Five In a Row is a strategy game is played by 2 players who alternate in placing their tokens on empty cells on a board.
The winner of this strategy game is the first player to get an unbroken row of his/her five tokens horizontally vertically or diagonally.
In Gomoku or Five In a Row you must think use your brain and logic to develop the winner XOXOXO strategy to beat Fun Rob's XO AI!
• Play XOXOXO against your friend (2 Players mode)
• Play Gomoku against Fun Rob choosing difficulty Novice Normal Medium Hard Pro.
• More than 20 table skins (including dark and light themes)
• Game Time Limit
• Undo Time (Undo your last move)
• Table Size (5x5 - 25x25)
• Pinch Zoom with two fingers
• Scroll with one finger
• No Ads just fun.