Track your period and train smarter with free menstrual tracker FitrWoman ®. Learn about how your menstrual cycle affects your workouts and get everyday nutrition tips to help you train better.
Connect with Strava to quickly add your daily activities.
Eat Train and Recover smarter every cycle with;
- Training tips based on what stage of your menstrual cycle you are in.
- Nutritional suggestions and recipes to help you react to your body’s varying needs.
- Learning about the science behind how hormonal changes affect your body.
- Regular bite-sized insights into women’s health exercise recovery nutrition and more.
FitrWoman connects both your period and training data into one place to help you understand how your menstrual cycle affects your training and nutrition needs.
FitrWoman is evidence-based and research driven using the latest scientific research to provide simple changes and solutions that women can implement in their daily routine.
Hormones changing throughout the month have a huge impact on your body’s exercise ability and nutritional needs including your metabolism response times recovery time and your susceptibility to injury and illness.
FitrWoman is on a mission to spread awareness of these changes and to empower women to reach their full potential.
• Track your period log its’ effects on your body and record exercise intensity on a daily basis.
• Use the interactive period calendar to plan ahead see when your next period is due view historical data and notice trends over time.
• Connect with the Health App to include steps in your daily log and view alongside your menstrual cycle.
• View the ideal training suggestions during each phase of your cycle to get the most from your training.
• View nutritional tips and top foods to help reduce your menstrual cycle symptoms fuel your training and recover faster.
• Browse healthy snack and meal recipes for each phase of your cycle.
• Find out how changing hormone levels influence your body and impact female performance.
• Manage notifications to get customized alerts of the key times in your cycle.
• Prevent injury and illness by learning about important points in your cycle where you may be more susceptible.
• Access the latest blogs tips and research from our team of experts.
FitrWoman is a ‘no excuses’ app women should be able to exercise and train at their best on any given day during the cycle – we provide tips and ideas to overcome potential barriers that might get in your way.
“Tracking your period can give you new insights into your body health and wellbeing…”
The Sunday Times
“This subject should be mandatory for all coaches and trainers of female athletes to understand the effects of the menstrual cycle on performance.”
“Athletes prepare for everything but they often don’t prepare for their period.”
Dr Georgie Bruinvels
All information provided is based on peer-reviewed research. However there are always physiological variations and exceptions to expected patterns.
We provide training suggestions to offer you the most benefit on a given day but this does not mean physiological benefit will not be gained or that performance will be reduced by doing other types of training.
The nutritional information is provided in addition to maintaining a healthy balanced diet.
**Get in touch**
We want to hear from you. Send your feedback questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to hear about the latest news and top tips