English word search is one of the best and simplest free game for the whole family where you will have to find the crossword puzzle on a letter board.
Ideal for all ages from children to the elderly, it can also be used by people who want to practice a language because in addition to English it has options
for several languages, with it you can improve your vocabulary and train your brain.
HOW TO PLAY
Find crosswords that can be hidden diagonally, horizontally, vertically or in the opposite direction. Encourage your visual agility and find out how
much this word search can help you improve your thinking.
This version is a classic word search game where you can choose one of 9 levels of difficulty from the easiest level to the highest difficulty level
for you to play.
FREE WORD SEARCH
- Thousands of word search challenges to solve
- 9 levels of difficulty for children, the elderly, youth and adults.
- Choose how to play and show that you are a beast and find all the hidden words.
- Fun designs and simple interface
- Adapted for veteran and beginner players
- You do not need to be connected to the wifi to play.
- You can also train the word search in another language, you can choose between English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, German,
Chinese, Korean, Russian and more other languages to play and train your vocabulary.
STIMULATE YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT
English word search is one of the best free games suitable for training the brain and stimulating cognitive areas such as attention.
The word search games help to maintain concentration, work on it and teach comprehensive search techniques to be played from children to the elderly,
helping in selective and sustained attention.
From children to the elderly, there is no age limit to play the best free word search game. These types of mind games are great puzzles to train
the brains of those who already do it habitually, one of the keys to maintaining a healthy mind.
Concentration and visualization power are used in word searches. The word search works on the entire cortex and its main action is on memory.
Short-term memory will be fundamental in the exercise with word search, because it serves to feed the new reality.