EMS Academic Prep is dedicated to help you enhance your knowledge and prepare you for your State Paramedic, NREMT Paramedic, EMT, NR-EMT, or NYC-REMAC Exam. Our app contains a wide variety of questions based on many distinct categories which you will be tested on during your exam. Examination content reflects the National EMS Educational Standards for the EMT & Paramedic categories as well as protocols for the NYC REMAC exam.
The NREMT Exam is an exam specifically for prospective or recertifying EMT & Paramedics. The National registry exam will range from 80 to 150 questions depending on your certification level. You have a maximum amount of time of 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish the exam.
This app contains a very wide variety of practice questions that you may be asked in the actual exam.
Practice protocol test questions for the REMAC Paramedic Exam. The NYC REMAC Exam is an exam specifically for Prospective and Recertifying NYC Paramedics. The exam consists of 120 multiple-choice questions based on the NYC REMAC Prehospital Treatment Protocols. The exam has questions on General Operating Procedures, ALS & BLS Protocols, Appendices and also Scenario based questions.
We have no affiliation with REMAC or any institution which distributes or makes these exam.
The exam may also include additional noncredit pilot questions. The test is limited to 3 hours and has a passing grade of 80%.
This app contains hundreds of practice questions that you may be asked in the actual exam.
- Category Specific Exams
- Scenario Specific Practice questions
- Immediate feedback for correct or incorrect answers
- Learn as you practice
- Progress Metrics - you can keep track of your results and scores
- Review Errors - Review all your mistakes so you don't repeat them in the real test
- Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual test
- Helpful hints and tips let you know how you can improve your score and knowledge
- Send question feedback directly from the app
If you have covered all the material in this app You will be very familiar and prepared for the the National EMS Exams and the NYC REMAC exam. Good Luck.