eMap HDF is an interactive weather map with NOAA doppler rain radar lightning strikes air quality and earthquakes.
eMap HDF displays high-resolution predictive weather NOAA doppler radar around your current location allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. eMap HDF uses special algorithms to delineate between rain and snow.
eMap HDF shows on the map
- Weather forecast for 10 days (Worldwide)
- Rain and snow radar (USA and Japan only)
- Lightning strikes ( South and North America )
- Air quality and air pollution (Worldwide)
- Hurricane (tropical storm cyclone) tracking (Worldwide)
- Weather alerts ( South and North America Europe )
- Future weather radar up to 60 minutes (The USA and Japan only)
- Cloud satellite layer(North America Europe Asia )
- Earthquakes (Worldwide)
- Sea temperature (Worldwide)
- Tide predictions (Worldwide)
- Weather archive for current and last years (Worldwide)
- Local time in every city (Worldwide)
- Population (Worldwide)
- Road traffic (Worldwide)
- Buoys (Worldwide)
- Dew point (Worldwide)
- Humidity (Worldwide)
- Wind (Worldwide)
- Distance to the current location or selected point (Worldwide)
eMap HDF allows users to long click any place on map and display weather at this place. If you click the "CC" button and switch it to "10" or "24" then you can display a 10-day or 24 hours forecast directly on the map. eMap HDF allows display of population and road traffic.