Family engagement is key to better student learning outcomes.
Edlio Engage is a safe and secure platform that connects students, families, educators, schools, and districts to build partnerships and promote engagement so that every student can succeed.
Edlio Engage Google Play app features include:
• Conversation Feed – View an aggregation of posts from your classroom and school groups, and have two-way conversations.
• Post Creation – Compose a variety of posts including announcements, messages, reminders, and family engagement posts, and customize who you send it to. Additionally, you can easily share photos, videos, and files within your posts, and schedule your posts for specific days and times.
• Language Translation – include everyone in the conversation with translation into over 100 languages.
• Direct Messaging – Users can quickly send direct 1:1 messages, creating a seamless connection between educators and families.
• Calendar – A shared calendar allows districts, schools, teachers, and groups to post upcoming events, and includes volunteer and sign up management within each event. The calendar comes fully equipped with event notifications and reminders, and allows users to sync Edlio Engage events with their personal iCal, Google, or Outlook calendars.
• Notifications - Receive notifications in your preferred language, and customize the ways you receive them.
Who Should Use Edlio Engage?
- Families, to engage and stay up to date with the learning lives of their children.
- Educators, to promote family engagement, and create partnerships between home and school.
- PTAs / PTOs, to streamline communication, keep families informed, coordinate events, and manage volunteers.
- Group & Club Leaders / Coaches, to engage families, centralize communication, share highlights, post schedules, and organize signups and volunteers.
- Administrators, to build culture and community at the school and district level
Marketing Link - https://edlio.com/apps/pages/engage