+ Free offline GPS navigation for Android.
+ Free lifetime updates of map data several times a year. Maps are stored inside the device and therefore available wherever you are.
+ Intelligent route guidance using accurate traffic information and traffic cameras in real-time.
Using real-time traffic information to find the fastest route Dynavix uses traffic data received on the basis of anonymous collection of data on the movement of other vehicles. With this feature you can avoid e.g. impassable stretches in the morning or afternoon rush hour. The function of real-time traffic information covers 87% of the EU population.
Snapshots from online traffic cameras near the planned route Only Dynavix allows you to view data from traffic cameras located around the calculated route. In addition Dynavix allows you to create custom lists of cameras viewing data from cameras in the map and other features. Dynavix currently supports access to over 7500 traffic cameras across Europe.
Advanced route planning using waypoints The new Dynavix also significantly improves route planning with the use of waypoints. The planning is now very clear and adapted for use on mobile phones and tablets.
High-quality accurate maps New Dynavix uses OpenStreetMap data. We believe the strength of the international community and current practice shows that OpenStreetMap are very detailed and often better than the maps from other providers.
The main functions of Dynavix
• Turn-by-turn offline voice navigation using real-time traffic information (e.g. traffic jams or road closures) to find the fastest route (data provider INRIX)
• Views from online traffic cameras near the planned route
• Lifetime free map updates several times a year
• Advanced route planning using waypoints with the possibility of avoiding toll roads in certain countries or along the entire route
• Lane assistant and highway labels
• Full-text address search
• Alternative routes
• Support for voice commands via Bluetooth handsfree (Media mode or Phone call)
• Journey stats with possible export to *.csv
• Large database of points of interest
• 2D / 3D map view
• Speed check notification (with the possibility of importing community database radars)
• Speed limit warning
• Pedestrian navigation
• Wide range of view options personalization
Maps (stored in device memory)
Albania Andorra Belarus Bosnia-Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Austria Belgium Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Hungary Italy Ireland Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Macedonia Montenegro Monaco Netherlands Norway Slovakia Slovenia Spain Poland Portugal Romania San Marino Serbia Sweden Switzerland Turkey United Kingdom Vatican City
Traffic information is available in the following countries
Andorra Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Finland France Germany Ireland Italy Liechtenstein Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Slovakia Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom
For more information visit our website www.dynavix.com
If you like Dynavix navigation we encourage you to write at least a short review.
• Navigation can dramatically decrease battery life even running in the background. Make sure you keep the phone connected to the charger when using navigation.
• The real-time traffic information function requires an Internet connection.