Manage your outdoor outings whether for cycling running motorbiking or sporting activities (golf tennis etc.).
• Plan your week
• Rain forecast per minute
• Display the worst weather conditions on your rides
• Check the wearther for your entire trip step by step
• Displaying the wind direction on the ride map
• Import your strava activities & routes
• OpenStreetMap Supports CyclOSM OpenCycleMap Thunderforest
• Public rides
- Going to work Share your way to find other people on the same route as you.
- Event An event to share? (ride competition ...)
• Share your rides with your friends
• Notify me once a day of bad weather on my routes
• Notify me when there are bad weather condtions on my ride
• Notify me when my ride starts
• You can allow and disable the notifications
• DryBike is available in English French Spanish and German
• Offline Mode Review the weather offline
• 3 Themes available with a Dark Theme
• Weather in any location
• Weather radar Precipitation radar with minute by minute forecasts
• Hour-by-hour weather forecasts
• Minute-by-minute weather forecasts
• Day-by-day weather forecasts
• 10 -day weather forecasts
• Rain & Snow Precipitation probability & quantity
• UV index visibility humidity and Pressure
• Wind gusts
• Worldwide location finder (address place...)
• Automatic location detection by network or GPS.
• Temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit
• Distance in kilometers and miles
All your outings over a week will be displayed with the worst weather conditions you will encounter for this outing and you will be notified when one of your outings has poor weather conditions.
DryBike allows you to check the 10-day weather forecast all over the globe (by day hour or minute) as well as 24-hour precipitation forecast radar images.
Finally DryBike brings its social side allowing you to share your rides with your friends who will be able to access your shared outings from their account.