*7400 Jordanian and International medications searchable guide: Free, offline and, fast*
Drugs in Jordan is an app made by doctors and pharmacists and dedicated to doctors, pharmacists and all others in the medical field with an impressive elegant design.
*** Search using any part of the drug's TRADE or GENERIC name either starting with or if the name is containing that part!
Example: You know a drug that end in "~tamol" in its generic name but you do not know the first part of it. Just use the app to search drugs that "contains" the word "tamol" in "generic" and you will get the list of all drugs in question!
*** Know more about the drug:
1. Active ingredients, their concentrations, and other trade names containing this ingredient.
2. Formula (tablet, caplet, capsule, IM injection, IV injection, etc.)
3. Price (to be taken as a guideline as the drug prices continuously change)
4. Mechanism of action: how the active ingredient works
5. Class and Subclass
6. Indications and contraindications
7. Other similar drugs containing the same active ingredients.
*** Search more than 300 Jordanian drug stores and get their listed drugs and contact information!
*** Note: We have a barcode reader that let your phone identify a certain drug from the barcode on its container. For the barcode reader to work, the application needs your permission to access your camera.
*** Disclaimer ***
This app is mainly developed for professional use by any medical field end-user.
Ammanify is not responsible of any misuse of this application.
Always refer to your doctor and/or pharmacist for the correct use of medications and/or for further advice.