Use Drive Syncrypt to keep in sync your phone files with Google Drive. Optionally the app will encrypt your files with AES 256 encryption before upload them to Drive for maximum protection.
Select the directories in your device that you want to keep in sync with a specific Drive folder the sync method between Two-way Upload only or Download only and simply keep your files safe in Google Drive.
* 3 different sync methods (Two-way Upload Download).
* File encryption with AES 256.
* Instant upload.
* Integration with Android's sync mechanism.
* Automatic periodic sync or manual sync.
* Sync status notifications
* Power management settings
* Exclude files from sync using patterns
* More than one sync entries
* Ability to sync with Google Drive root folder
* Ad free content
Use DSCrypto tool in your PC to decrypt your files that encrypted with Drive Syncrypt.
How to use Drive Syncrypt
Join us on Google+