Quarter mile, 0-60 (or more) and absolute top speed can easily be measured.
Acceleration drawn on a nice graph, analyze it, improve your driving skills.
With our star rating, you will know how accurate was your race.
Night racer? Check out "Head-up display" mode - place the device under the windshield and observe the reflection.
Save the race and load it anytime you want.
- slow runs are ignored (below 25mph)
- best score isn't always the best (accuracy is important as well)
- measurement accuracy strongly relies on your gps device
How to use Drag Racer?
1. Make sure your phone's GPS location is ON, and the app is allowed to use it.
2. Open "Drag Racer" and put the phone under the windshield (rubber pad, or a navigation handle can be helpful).
3. Wait till there's a green "0 mph or kph" on the screen, and you are ready to go
4. Full throttle :)
5. Stop the vehicle to give it another try
6. Rate us to disable ads
- Do not break any traffic rules
- Do not operate the application while driving
- Use only on closed roads or race tracks
Please provide us with feedback on the accuracy with your device.