DC Anthology: Office is a story-driven role-playing game which emphasizes mystery and intrigue. You have a special mission. Interact with the co-workers, solve their issues and try to replace the current CEO. Along the way, discover secrets and form the alliance while trying not to get fired.
There is a serial killer in the office and at some point, you'll have to choose to either support your real boss or oppose him. It's the choice that will make your life easier or harder in a city ravaged by skirmish wars between an organized crime syndicate and a vigilante group.
*** Game Control ***
* Tap direction buttons on the left part of the screen to move the character.
* As character moves, there will be objects or co-workers that you can interact with ! symbol. Get close to these symbols. An action button will be shown on the right part of the screen. Tap the action button to interact with the object or the character.
*** Game Features ***
* Explore a city with multiple buildings. You can go to ad agency office, pawn shop, flat, apartment, condominium, spa, dance club, restaurant or climb down to the underground sewer. Each building has their own interactive objects and characters. You never know what you are going to find.
* Interact with 30+ characters who have their own stories. Extract info from them, discover their secrets, force them to confess and investigate their desks.
* Solve 100+ objectives with plenty of intriguing actions and events. These actions will be updated through a journal that keeps track of your progress in the game.
* Make dozens of choices that change your life, the agency and the co-workers.
* Get promoted to executive, manager, director and CEO. Use your creativity to remove the current manager and director. Propose yourself for the position they left behind in the department meeting. The game has endless mode but you're given a choice if you want to get the game ending.
* Carry out the daily task in a simple mini-game that test your focus and reflex.
* Upgrade skills by completing objectives or performing actions. Extracting info to update your journal gives XP reward for speech skill. Finding a hidden item while investigating a desk gives XP reward for investigation skill.
* Take part in a physical confrontation in a simple but effective turn-based combat. You can avoid most of these combats, fortunately.
*** Technical Support ***
If you have any technical problem, you can contact us through e-mail address that you can find on this page.
If you're stuck in the game, we have the game walkthrough in our free apps - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inspiregamesnexus.apps&hl=en