The medical information that nurses need - when, where, and how they need it!
Try before you buy with a 30-day FREE trial before being charged for a subscription.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, Seventeenth Edition, always puts safety first, emphasizing the medical information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide contains well-organized monographs for thousands of generic and trade name drugs reflecting the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The SEVENTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving guidance, at a glance :
• Over 5,000 drug monographs covering trade names and generics.
• Organized by generic drug names, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions.
• Cross-referencing of drugs.
• Herbal content.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions.
• IV administration sections.
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies).
• Pharmacogenomic content.
• Canadian-specific content.
• Appendices and much more!
APP FEATURES :
• Take personalized notes throughout the app’s drug monographs, color code them; even include images.
• Search gets you the content you need in a flash.
• Bookmarks return you to your most used content with ease.
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription for $38.99/year to receive content access and continuous updates for the Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses. Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Terms of Service - https://www.fadavis.com/Termsofuse
The Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses Android App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.