There are 7 sections in the app. What is great is that 6 sections of our app work
offline! You need to turn on internet when you want to download or watch videos from
Multimedia Section. But once you have downloaded all videos you won’t need to use
internet data again.
· 3D Augmented Reality – Learn chemistry 3D models with excitement in interactive and
· Chapter – Don’t be satisfied with learning only in black and white pictures and
graphics. Come and learn summarized Chemistry concepts and processes in both Myanmar
and English Languages with pronunciation with colourful graphic organizers tables and
pictures and even with short questions and answers. Bonus There will be interactive
features in the app where students can be active learners by interacting.
· Multimedia – Visualize videos of chemical processes and concepts while listening to
the explanation like a teacher is beside you. (Narrated in Myanmar Language)
· Test – Practice and check your proficiency right away with three different forms of
questions TRUE/FALSE MULTIPLE CHOICE and BLANK. You can receive feedback for your answers with explanation. You can record your progress and scores with dates. Bonus - there will be a section to prepare your exam skills with time counting and questions forms in accordance with Matriculation Examination.
· Exercise – Practice different concepts-oriented exercises from each chapter. You can
be practice until you become proficient in the concept you want to be.
· Periodic Table - Get the information of each of the elements in periodic table. Study
the trends of the periodic table showed by colours. Directly go to the related pages and
videos on YouTube and Wikipedia for further study.
Formulae - Learn and test your proficiency in chemical formulae.
∘ 360ed is a team of Myanmar and international educators tech experts content creators
and scholars who are committed to revamping the education reform process by leveraging
advances of VR AR and other emerging technologies for learners in Myanmar. Our work is
grounded in experimentation innovation collaborative partnerships and extended fieldwork.