· There are 6 sections in the Augmented Reality Learning application. What’s great is that 5 sections
of our app work offline! You need to turn on internet when you want to use Multimedia Section.
· 3D Augmented Reality – Learn biology 3D models with excitement in innovative way.
· Chapters – Don’t be satisfied with learning only in black and white pictures and graphics. Come
and learn summarized our Augmented Reality Learning Biology application in both Myanmar and
English Languages, with pronunciation, colourful graphic organizers, tables, pictures and even with
short questions to practice.
Bonus: There will be interactive features in the Augmented Reality Learning app where students can
be active by interacting.
· Multimedia – Visualize videos of biology while listening to the explanation like a teacher is beside
you. (Narrated in Myanmar Language)
· Test – Practice and check your proficiency right away with three different forms of questions:
TRUE/FALSE, MULTIPLE CHOICE, BLANK.and MIXED TYPES. You can receive feedback for your
answers with explanation. You can record your progress and scores with dates.
Bonus- there will be a section to prepare your exam skills with time counting and questions forms in
accordance with Matriculation Examination.
Graphic – Check your competency for the drawings by labeling colorful illustrations.
· Exercise – Practise different concepts-oriented exercises from each chapter. You can practice until
you become proficient in the concept you want to be.
∘ 360ed is a team of Myanmar and international educators, tech experts, content creators, and
scholars who are committed to revamping the education reform process by leveraging advances of
Virtual reality and Augmented reality other emerging technologies for learners in Myanmar. Our
work is grounded in experimentation, innovation, collaborative partnerships and extended fieldwork.