Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists mountain bikers and runners ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for Android it makes your phone a powerful fitness computer — with maps graphs splits intervals laps announcements zones training plans and more.
Experience core features and dependability for free then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats maps and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate bike speed bike cadence and bike power with sensors.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling running walking skating skiing and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training zones and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals pyramid intervals or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split interval and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance time speed elevation and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook Twitter and dailymile.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K 10 half and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your phone.
• Share by email Twitter Facebook Strava MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph splits intervals zones and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Use email Facebook Twitter Strava MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family coaches and friends spoken using text-to-speech.
• Import by tapping on a GPX TCX FIT or KML link or file in mail or browsers.
• Export detailed CSV GPX TCX FIT or KML files for use in maps graphs and social fitness sites.