Just describe your puzzle to get the 3D solution :
- Pocket Cube : this app can solve the Rubik's cube 2x2 in 14 moves or less !
- Rubik's Cube : solves the classic 3x3 cube with an average of 27 moves.
- Skewb : solved in 11 moves maximum.
- Pyraminx : solved in 11 moves disregarding the trivial rotation of the tips.
- Ivy Cube : solved in 8 moves maximum.
Practice solving your puzzle as fast as possible with random shuffling and a timer with full statistics (SpeedCubing).
Learn to solve the classic 3x3 step by step with the Fridrich method.
This application needs internet access to get the solution.
The 3x3 solver is written by Herbert Kociemba.
Other solvers are written by JeffProd.