Designed to provide faculty at Colorado Technical University the ability to take quick actions in their courses, all from their mobile device. CTU Faculty Mobile offers a secure, convenient way faculty to make the most of mobile moments each day, in a mobile minute.
The recently released CTU Faculty Mobile app offers faculty teaching online and on-campus:
- An overview of all courses to which they are assigned – including courses in final grading period, courses in current session, and courses in future sessions
- A homepage that provides essential information regarding each course, such as number of students registered, and number of students who have not updated their LDA in 96 or more hours
- A classroom view with assignments, announcements, meeting times, and roster.
- Dashboard views of assignments, including number of submissions, missing assignments, and if there is work which needs grading in an intellipath™ assignment.
- The ability to create and/or remove Announcements.
- Messaging capabilities, including options to message the entire roster, filtered groups of students, or a single student depending on need.
- The ability to create, remove, and edit Live Chat times.
- Tablet and smart phone integration with intellipath™, discussion boards, submissions, grades, and instructor feedback.
- The option to add Meeting Times/Live Chats to the device calendar.
Your feedback is welcome! Email CTUFacultyMobileApp@coloradotech.edu with suggestions.