Coruson makes reporting issues and conducting audits into the Coruson system easy. Please note that the app is designed to be a companion to the Coruson solution.
It allows access to crucial reporting forms regardless of your network connection, meaning you can capture information at the point of occurrence to increase accuracy of data and improve quality and oversight of safety across your organisation. The app removes the need to manage mountains of paperwork during the audit processes. Audits are made available on the app and on the move, removing lengthy administration times normally associated with paper based audit management.
The audit module allows users to perform and capture audit data while on the move. Audits can be downloaded and performed directly from the Coruson app offering freedom to users and keeping audit information in one place, allowing users to quickly answer checklist questions on the fly and raise findings immediately from their device.
The detail of captured data can be drastically enhanced with the app’s annotation functionality. By using the devices camera capability, the photo annotation functionality allows specific parts of an image to be highlighted for increased inspection and detailed evidence. Additionally, images and drawings that are part of the form can also be annotated.
• Offline support to allow reports to be completed anywhere and anytime
• Outbox feature to collate reports awaiting to be automatically submitted once a network connection has been re-established
• Synchronise reports with Coruson server to receive new reports and updates to existing reports
• Download Audits to be performed regardless of network connection
• Upload complete or partially completed audits to Coruson
• Take photos from within the app and attach directly to reports and audits
• Emphasise key details of attachments with annotation
• Biometric support for enhanced security
• Single sign-on support for simplified login
If you require assistance in deploying Coruson, please contact email@example.com for advice on your organisation’s implementation.