Get the WGS84 and the local coordinate of any address and vice versa.
The app queries the coordinate of any address or get the address of a specified coordinate by Google Maps-API. You can transform the coordinate from WGS84 to any local coordinate system, and vice versa.
By Google Maps you can navigate to the coordinate, so you can use this app for geo-caching. Moreover you can convert a latitude or longitude value from degrees (e.g. 8.754) to degrees and minutes or seconds. (8°45'14.4'')
• transformation from WGS84 to local system (Mercator and Lambert)
• use included reference-systems or download by EPSG number
• query the WGS84 and local coordinate of any address
• query the height of the found address
• query the address of a specified location
• convert a WGS84 coordinate list and save as GPX or textfile
• convert your WGS84 coordinate into degree, minutes and seconds
• show and navigate to the position by Google Maps
• share the position with your friends