The CompTIA Security+ certification exam is a vendor-neutral exam that validates your skills in risk identification and management, the application of physical and digital security controls for devices and networks, disaster recovery, and the adherence to rules set forth by legal and regulatory bodies. This certification is aimed at individuals with a minimum of two years of experience in IT administration focusing on security.
You will have a maximum of 90 minutes to answer the 90 questions on the exam. By the time the dust settles, you need a minimum score of 750 (Scale of 100 to 900) to pass the Security+ exam. The CompTIA Security+ exam consists of six domains (categories). CompTIA represents the relative importance of each domain within the body of knowledge required for an entry-level IT professional taking this exam.
• Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities 21%
• Technologies and Tools 22%
• Architecture and Design 15%
• Identity and Access Management 16%
• Risk Management 14%
• Cryptography and PKI 12%
This app is organized to closely follow the actual CompTIA objectives for exam SY0-501. As such, it is easy to find the information required for each of the specified CompTIA Security+ objectives. The objective focus design used by this app is an important feature because the information you need to know is easily identifiable and accessible. There is a lot to know and our free practice tests for the Security+ Exam will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
• Gamization questions: All questions are divided into small parts. All you need to do is practice round by round just like playing games.
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by 4 specific knowledge areas.
• Mock test: Various full tests let you familiarize yourself with test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
Visit our website to practice Sec+ tests on your PC: https://passemall.com/free-comptia-security-practice-tests
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your CompTIA Security+ test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!