Free practice tests for CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam (codeFC0-U51). There are around 300 questions with answers.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam is designed to help you learn more about the world of information technology (IT). It’s ideal if you’re considering a career in IT or if you work in an allied field that requires a broad understanding of IT. CompTIA IT Fundamentals can also be a stepping stone to more advanced certifications such as CompTIA A+ and with specialized experience CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam covers foundational IT concepts including identifying and explaining computer components installing software establishing network connectivity and preventing security risks.
Number of exam questions 75 questions
length of exam 60 Minutes
Passing score 650/1000 (65%)
This app includes around 300 practice questions with answers/explanations and also includes a powerful exam engine.
There are "Practice" and "Exam" two modes
- You can practice and review all questions without time limits
- You can show the answers and explanations anytime
- Same questions number passing score and time length as the real exam
- Random selecting questions so you will get different questions every time
- The app will save your practice/exam automatically so you can continue your unfinished exam anytime
- You can create unlimited practice/exam sessions as you want
- You can modify the font size to fit your device's screen and get best experience
- Easily go back to the questions which you want to review again with "Mark" and "Review" features
- Evaluate your answer and get the score/result in seconds