Comic Book Creator for Android features awesome photo effects and filters for your images. This unique comic maker has the possibility to add photo frames, comic book elements like speech balloons, texts and more.
This is a complete comic book maker where you can create single page comic photos, grid collage comics or free-form type.
Pick the image from your gallery or use the build-in camera feature to take a new picture and use it to apply the filters.
Comic Book Creator Features:
- Grid Collage, Free-Form Collage and Single Page: Single Page is great for creating comic book covers while the other 2 are more for creating comic book pages.
- Crop and rotate your images: before applying the filters, you have the possibility to crop the image to any height and width. Choose from the predefined aspect ratios or use the free one to move the handles to any position.
- Photo Effects: Apply high quality comic photo effects that include: cartoon, cartoon gray, cartoon color sketch, comic black and white, pop art, pencil sketch, superior toon filter, comic book filter, comic book filter black and white and a lot more.
- Frames: Over 30+ comic photo frames to pick. Unlock the pro version to unlock all photo frames.
- Comic book vectors: Great collection of image vectors that you can add to your comic book page.
Get the Pro version to unlock all vectors and stickers.
- Text on Image: Add text over the selected images. Pick the text size, font and color. And now with the new built-in text feature you can edit text elements, add outline and shadow, change the opacity and many other cool features.
- Adjustments: Only for single page comic maker, you can adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation.
This unique comic maker is all you need to let you imagination go and create fantastic comic book covers or comic book pages.
Why Comic Book Creator?
- Super complete app.
- Amazing range of comic effects.
- Free App.
- Purchase additional comic assets by getting the pro version.
- Great for memes creation.
- Tons of speech balloons and vectors to add.
- Easy to “cartoon yourself”.
- Now “Photo to cartoon” made easy!
After editing the image, the last step is saving or sharing it. Locate the save or share buttons in the action bar and tap them. Saving it will create a special folder for "Comic Book Creator" edited images. If you decide to share it, available options include: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Email, MMS and many more.
More on how to create the perfect comics on our blog: