Clinometer is an instrument that measures vertical slopes usually the angle between ground or the observer and a tall object.
The motion range is 90 degrees so it is possible to use any side of your device.The precision is adjustable up to 3 decimal places using toolbar menu or settings screen.
• Precise angle or inclination measurement with clinometer bubble level laser level or protractor.
• Compass with light and magnetic field computation features.
• Various unit systems such as degree or percentage.
• With the relative angle mode you can measure the angle or slope on surfaces that are not parallel to the ground.
• Measurement with camera via laser level or protractor depending on your preference
• To-do list
• Option to capture images with measured values or/and save your measurements to database.
• Option to display history on the Record Screen or visualize the measurements with graphs.
• Option to export hard copy of history as xls file.
Features such as using a camera or accessing a file folder are subject to permissions are subject to permission even if they are not asked on runtime.
Beginning with Android 6.0 (API level 23) users can revoke permissions from any app at any time. So even if the app used the camera yesterday it can't assume it still has that permission today.
Requesting permission at runtime allows users to take initiative over developers. It allows users to choose and use a feature if they permit it.
Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
⚠️IMPORTANT If you find a bug using the application PLEASE write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem before writing a negative comment.
🤝 ✅ 👍 Customer satisfaction is our priority and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible! Thank you for choosing this app.