The Sun-Herald City2Surf Virtual Run takes place from 6am on Friday, 16 October to 6pm on Sunday, 18 October AEDT, and the City2Surf Virtual Run mobile app will help you create the ultimate event experience.
You won’t need those silly VR goggles to clock your virtual kms - just download the app, setup your profile and when you’re ready to run... push start. No matter where you are, we’ll track you in real time on the actual C2S course… and your friends and family can track you too with live tracking.
You'll also be able to share photos and result on Facebook or Instagram and find all the information you'll need to make City2Surf VR amazing.
• Participant times, paces, estimates, and places in real-time
• Interactive Course Map & Live Map Tracking
• Easy tracking of multiple participants at the same time
• Push Notifications or Audio Notifications as progress is made on course
• Event Info and Messaging
• Live Leaderboards
• Social Sharing & Notifications