The CISSP is a globally recognized certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)². Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
The CISSP exam contains a minimum of 100 questions and a maximum of 150 questions. Candidates have three hours to complete the exam. (ISC)² uses an advanced testing system called Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT). The questions are weighted differently, adding up to 1,000 points. To pass the CISSP exam, you must obtain a minimum passing score of 700. You only receive a score of pass or fail.
The CISSP Exam poses questions about eight “knowledge domains” in the area of Information Systems Security. Here is a list of them:
• Security and Risk Management
• Asset Security
• Security Engineering
• Communications and Network Security
• Identity and Access Management
• Security and Assessment Testing
• Security Operations
• Software Development Security
This app is organized to closely follow the actual objectives for CISSP exam. As such, it is easy to find the information required for each of the specified CISSP objectives. The objective focus design used by this app is an important feature because the information you need to know is easily identifiable and accessible. There is a lot to know and our free practice tests for the CISSP Exam will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
• Gamization questions: All questions are divided into small parts. All you need to do is practice round by round just like playing games.
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by 4 specific knowledge areas.
• Mock test: Various full tests let you familiarize yourself with test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
Visit our website to practice CISSP tests on your PC: https://passemall.com/free-cissp-practice-tests-2020
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!