Chinese idiom dictionary is a scientific and practical electronic idiom reference book. It contains more than 30000 idioms in various forms, including common idioms, ancient and modern Chinese vocabulary.
In order to make the readers of Chinese culture, especially the students, better understand and apply idioms, this dictionary carries out a comprehensive annotation and explanation of the idioms, including Pinyin, interpretation, provenance, examples, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, events, English, which are very rich in content.
It fully embodies the functionality and practicability of the necessary reference book for learning Chinese, and is easy to consult and use.
1. It is free and can be used completely offline.
2. In particular, it supports index query according to the Pinyin, radical and stroke number of the first Chinese character of the idiom, and can switch freely and flexibly.
3. For the comprehensive annotation and explanation of idioms, the explanation should be concise and accurate, and the explanation method should be flexible and not limited to one form. It is easy to understand and targeted.
4. It supports fuzzy search of Chinese characters and Pinyin initials.
5. It supports the functions of collection and annotation, and allows to save personalized notes and experience of idioms.
6. Google material design is adopted for design and production, which is simple and easy to use.