Chest workout at home, best chest exercises without equipment to get sculpted pecs.
Pectoral workout divided into 4 difficulty levels, a comprehensive bodyweight exercise program that can be done without tools, wherever you want.
The application provides you with a virtual personal trainer who will guide you in the workout by showing you how to perform the exercises correctly and by motivating you. A fun and inexpensive way to effectively train your pecs.
To get defined and muscular pecs you need to train consistently, but monotony is one of the major causes of failure. The app will help you to be constant and the virtual coach will make your workouts fun and different.
To get sculpted pecs, in addition to training, it’s important to follow a proper diet that provides the energy you need to work out in the best way possible, to ensure adequate protein for muscle growth, and to help you lose excess fat by speeding up your metabolism. For this reason, by unlocking the advanced version, the application will offer you a chance to follow a weekly meal plan.
Train harder by testing your limits, and test your progress with the Push Up Challenge, a 30 day chest exercise program to follow day by day. The increasing intensity workout will allow you to gradually increase effort, avoiding stalling muscle phases. At the end of the 30 days your pecs will be stronger, toned and defined.
The application is suitable for everyone, men can increase the mass and definition of their pecs, while women can tone and lift the breasts. This is because the GH, a hormone essential for muscle growth, will allow men, who have high levels of it, to maximize hypertrophy whereas in women, who have rather low levels, it will prevent an unsightly swelling of the muscles.
In summary, this app provides:
- A 4-level program that will guide you along the way by indicating the weekly frequency and the time required to move on to the next level.
- Detailed explanation of the exercises with videos and descriptions to avoid mistakes.
- Alternative lower intensity exercises for those who want a slower approach
- A daily eating plan specifically designed for the muscle definition and development.
- The Push up Challange for an even more intense challenge.
- Cool-down stretching exercises for the arms and chest during the workout.
- Motivational phrases to push you to try your best and achieve your goals.
Chest workout application made by Ego360 for the LumoWell / LumoFit project. Material Design inspired.
- YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/jl3wc1
- Website: http://www.lumowell.com/
- Facebook: http://goo.gl/RytPDg
- Google+: http://goo.gl/3Q8Tru