Play chess for free on one of the best chess app in the world!
Chessimo (https://chessimo.com/) - applies a unique learning methodology based on repetition of moves! You will quickly learn how to perform checkmate, the most powerful strategies and openings and more!
We have a unique collection of exercises and courses for learning chess, including courses on tactics, strategy, openings, middlegame and endgame. All courses are designed for beginners, up to club level players and even for true professionals.
🧩 CHESS TACTICS & CHESS PUZZLES:
- Enjoy 150,000+ unique puzzles
- Rated mode automatically adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Race the clock to beat your high score in game
- Practice puzzles with specific themes in learning mode
📚 CHESS TRAINING LESSONS:
- Hundreds of quality chess lessons and chess videos made by masters
- Interactive tutorials and trainings with tips and recommendations and how to improve your game
- Learn all the chess rules and strategies in a step-by-step lesson plan & trainings
📟 PLAY CHESS AGAINST THE COMPUTER:
- Train with the different modules in the app
- Choose the level of computer opponent you want to play
- Analyze your chess games to see where you went wrong and how you can improve
- See how high you can go!
✅ ... and...
With the help of this program you can improve your chess skills, learn new tactics and consolidate the acquired knowledge in practice.
The application plays the role of a coach, testing you and helping you to find the solution with advice, explanations and demonstration of refutations, in case of incorrect answers that you could make during the learning process.
Some courses have a theoretical block, in which the methods of play in certain phases of the game are explained, using real examples. The theoretical classes are interactive, i.e. you can not only read the exposed material, but also make moves on the board, analyzing interesting moments by yourself.