Checkers or Draughts is a group of strategy board games for two players which involve diagonal moves of uniform game pieces and mandatory captures by jumping over opponent pieces.
The most well known structures are English Checkers likewise called American Checkers played on an 8×8 checker board. Russian Checkers additionally played on an 8×8; and international Checkers played on an 10×10 board. There are numerous different variations played on 8×8 sheets.
Canadian Checkers and Singaporean/Malaysian Checkers also locally known as Dum are played on a 12×12 board.
• Checkers has many variants English/ American Polish Spanish - Damas Brazilian - Jogo de Damas Russian - Shashki Malaysian - Dam Haji Singapore - Dum and Canadian.
• There are two modes Standard and Giveaway. By default you will play with standard 8x8 board size the game also can be played on 10x10 and 12x12 board sizes.
• Play various game modes from easy to hard. Let's start from the Easy level. The more experienced you are the more likely to win with the expert.
• With Undo function will help you when move wrong.
• Leaderboard and play Online with Friends around the world.
Thanks you & Enjoy the Checkers game!