Up-to-date figures on the situation in Germany.
Fallzahlen Aktuell offers you current data from Germany, the federal states, and counties/city districts.
- 7-day incidence
- New infections, deaths, and recovered (compared with previous day).
- Total figures on cases, deaths, and recovered persons.
- Cases per 100T population
- Cases per week
- Currently infected
- Vaccination rate
- Listing of first and second vaccinations
- History of daily vaccinations
- Details of indications by group of persons (age, nursing home, etc.)
- Breakdown of vaccinations by vaccine
Vaccination data are available for Germany and federal states
Intensive care status
- Occupied/free beds
- Cases on ICU (+ share of ventilated)
- Dashboard on home page with most relevant data
- Statistics with diagrams of the values
- Listing of all federal states and districts with search and sort functions
- Interactive heatmaps for federal states and counties on new infections and incidence
- Incidence indicator with different status colors
- Daily notifications
- Radius control with display of 15km radius
- Dark mode (for widgets only from Android 10)
In addition to the display in the app, you can also display current case numbers as widgets on your home screen. For this, there is a wide range of widget variants with different sizes and data - just choose the one that best suits your home screen.
Data source and quality.
The data comes from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and thus corresponds to the "official" data that is usually communicated. However, we are thus neither responsible for the data quality nor can we influence it - please understand.
The data is retrieved once a day (usually at night). The widgets will update automatically if new data is available.
Since the data is only stored locally on the respective end devices, a history is only available from the day of installation. For technical reasons, this is currently not possible in any other way - again, we ask for your understanding.
You can find more information in the help page in the app.