Cake or pizza? Apple or banana?
Can you guess which food contains more calories and which is better for your diet?
Did you know that some vegetables are more calorific than many fruits?
Did you know that coffee can have more calories than Cola-Cola?
Can you guess which snacks you can eat and not break your diet?
Are you tired of constantly using a calorie counter to check nutrition before you decide what to eat or drink?
This quiz game is full of trivia about hundreds of things you put on your plate.
Keep your BMI healthy while having fun!
Surprise your friends with interesting food calories trivia!
This game is easy. Just point at pictures and click. It's a free quiz for adults kids - the whole family!
* Guess among hundreds of products from a wide range of categories
* The game contains thousands of questions about the nutritional value of products
* Test your knowledge of popular fruits vegetables fast food snacks drinks and many more
* Compare food presented with beautiful high quality pictures
* Great family fun for you and your kids
* Track your score on unique leaderboards
* Collect achievements in Google Play Games
* Compete with your friends and players from all over the world on leaderboards
* Learn calories-based nutrition trivia for most things you put on your plate while having fun
All similar products are presented in equal amounts to help you make a fair guess. Drinks are also presented in consistent amounts to represent commonly used drink sizes. Food sizes are different to drink sizes.
Calorific values presented in this quiz game are for information for purposes only. This quiz game should not be used as any medical reference which food is healthy nor as any diet guide. All given values are to be considered merely as calories-based nutrition trivia. For a healthy diet always consult a dietitian.