Brown Noise or red noise and also called as brownian noise is relaxing and healing sound. The qualities of the brown noise are great for relax and falling asleep.
Benefits of brown noise
• Relaxation or meditation.
• Helps your baby to relax stop crying sleep better and faster.
• Reduces stress.
• Improved focus.
• Mindfulness background sound.
• Increased reading comprehension.
• Help sleep improvement.
• Stay asleep with no external interruptions.
Pink noise is like white noise but instead of having equal power across frequencies pink noise comes out louder and more powerful at the lower frequencies. To your ears the sound is deeper and softer than white noise.
Benefits of pink noise
• Eliminating background sounds.
• Help Alleviate headaches.
• More restful sleep or naps.
• Improvement in deep sleep.
• Soothed babies and young children.
• Better sleep in general.
White noise is a special type of sound signal which is used to mask background sounds. When used to promote healthy sleep white noise helps to drown out sounds which might otherwise prevent you from either falling asleep or waking up whilst asleep.
Benefits of white noise
• Sound masking and cancellation.
• Improved concentration.
• Sleep promotion.
• Masks tinnitus or reduces ear ringing.
• Relieves sleeping disorder.
• Good for attention.
• Improves concentration by preventing outside disturbances.
More therapeutic noises included
• Fan sound (white noise).
• Hair dryer (white noise).
• Truck engine (pink noise).
• Train (monotonous noise).
• Waterfall (natural brown noise).
• Rain (natural pink noise).
Features of the app
• High quality stereo sound.
• Timer to set the time of the session or infinite playback.
• Lightweight and works offline.
• Volume control.
• Beautifully designed with 3D effects.
• Set a starting sound so the app starts playing that sound when open.