Bodhidharma Says: “Whoever realizes that the six senses aren't real, that the five aggregates are fictions, that no such things can be located anywhere in the body, understands the language of Buddhas”
Bodhidharma was a Buddhist Monk who lived during the 5th or 6th century CE. He is traditionally credited as the transmitter of to China, and regarded as its first Chinese visit. According to Chinese legend, he also began the physical training of the Shaolin monks that led to the creation of Shaolinquan.
Bodhi dharma was born a prince of the pallava dynasty in their capital of Kanchipuram scholars have concluding his plase of birth to be Kanchipuram in Tamilnadu,South INDIA. After becoming a Budhist Monk,Bodhidharma traveled to China.
Bodhidharma Daily brings the wisdom of Bodhidharma to you in a form of Mobile App, wake up every day, with Bodhidharma's Spiritual wisdom, starting today.
The app has some nice features:
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download Now & enjoy daily bliss!