The widget is designed to enable/disable Bluetooth adapter quick access to settings and list of available devices.
• option turn off the Bluetooth adapter when device is reboot;
• option switch types one button or three (with buttons settings);
• ability to change the border color of the widget (for Android 2.2 and above);
• start scan for Bluetooth devices;
• ability to change the horizontal and vertical size (for Android 3.1 and above);
• option "Make discoverable" for other Bluetooth devices (button "More...").
Permission "Location" (network-based) is used to discovering available Bluetooth-devices (for Android 6.0 and above). You must enable location on the device.