This is a demo application to show the use of the Bluetooth LE library.
I allows you to scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
The library allows for easy access to a Bluetooth LE device's Advertisement Records.
It also offers
* A simple running average RSSI reading keeping.
* For iBeacons Manufacturer data record parser.
* For iBeacons Distance indicators (Near Far Immediate Unknown).
* For iBeacons A decently inaccurate (due to real world issues) distance approximation.
* All the new object types are Parcelable.
This will only work on Android 4.3+ (API Level 18+).
Because discoverable devices might reveal information about the user's location location access is required on later Android versions.
Github Link https//github.com/alt236/Bluetooth-LE-Library---Android