It happened again At the end of the day you feel like you weren't able to do anything you wanted. And you thought that day would be THE day...
We've all been there and the origin of the problem is the same you're not keeping track of your day and activities. When you realize it's already late.
Here's the solution. The mind isn't good at visualizing big numbers. That's why you can easily imagine 1 meter but 100000 meters you can't. The same happens when we try to plan our days as just one big block of 24 hours. We over or underestimate how much we can do with that.
This app based on the article from Wait But Why will fix that. The approach is simple we break down this big 24-hour block into digestible pieces so you can visualize your time and finally put your life on track.
Small blocks of 10 minutes are simpler to track and visualize than the big hour blocks we commonly use. So in the app you'll have 144 of them every day to plan your activities.
If you sleep 7-8 hours a day you'll have 100 small blocks to keep track of. If you work for 8 hours well now you have 52 blocks to do everything. Spent 3 hours on social media? Now you have 40 left. And every 10 minutes you lose another one.
Using the app you'll see how little time we have. However you'll also be able to track it much more efficiently. You can be productive if you know where your blocks are being wasted!
How will you use the next block? Start planning and tracking now with some great features
- A blocks-based visualization of every single day ever
- The blocks get filled as the day goes by helping you stay on track
- Create as many activities as you need. Keep track of everything!
- Tap and hold the blocks to allocate or deallocate activities
- After allocating an activity you'll receive a notification 10 minutes before it starts!
- Statistics and charts will help you have data to help you improve
- No need for an internet connection! Wherever you are you can see your blocks.
You can use this app in two ways
1. Strictly planning every day keeping track of each block. This is the most effective way of learning how you spend your days!
2. Pick a couple of activities to track. You can keep track of just some of them leaving the rest blank. You won't get as many insights but it's easy to create the habit of tracking!
Both ways will help you live more productive and happier days! Plus you can also use it as a Pomodoro timer since it has notifications. It's flexible enough to fit with different techniques!
Check the app before going to sleep every day so you understand how you spent your day and learn how to do it better the next day!
Stop wasting your blocks without noticing! It's completely free so enjoy )