[How to use]
- Set the reminder song.
- Connect the charging cable.
- You do not need to run the app when charging. It will automatically notify you when charging is complete.
- Disconnect the power cable when charging is completed or close the window to close the notification song automatically.
(If you continue with other operations while the cable is connected, disconnect the cable and then reconnect the cable.) If this happens, close the charge completion dialog box without disconnecting the cable.
- Notification song setting function (with ringtone)
- Battery alert level setting function
- Volume control function.
- Vibration function
- Set the 'Do Not Disturb' time.
- Voice notification function (TTS).
- Battery status warning function
- Healthy charging function.
- Battery level display function at the top of the screen.
- Battery Widget support (3x1 & 4x2 size).
- Earphone detection function (replaced with PUSH notification when earphone is in use)
- Battery charge history
If the app does not work, refer to the link below.
[Directions for Access Permission]
Here are instructions on access privileges used by apps:
1. Essential access permissions
2. Optional access rights
- Storage space
Use to search for music files and set them as reminders with photos, media, and file access permissions on the device.