balance has been designed by menopause specialists to help you become more informed and more prepared for the perimenopause and the menopause by allowing you to take control of your health and body.
In the app you’re able to:
• Understand more about your menopause with the help of expert content that’s tailored around you.
• Keep an eye on your symptoms and health with the help of the balance journal. You can record your symptoms, mood, periods, nutrition, exercise and meditation.
• Understand your treatment options in the review section, where others have shared their honest experiences of both HRT and alternatives for you to learn from.
• Prepare for any healthcare appointments you may have by downloading a report of everything you’ve been recording in your journal so you can ensure you cover everything once you’re there.
• Track any changes to, or patterns in, your symptoms and health over time with the help of graphs to show you how things are going.
• Join experiments that have each been specifically designed to help relieve certain symptoms of the menopause.
• Share your stories and read others’, balance is a safe place to talk about this time in your life with people who understand. Talking helps to break taboos around the menopause and helps others too.
We’re here because we want to make a difference. We want to change lives across the world and make menopause an opportunity, not an ending.