Your device has become slow because your text messages and call log are full but you still need them for sometime later? Or are you a ROM flashaholic that changes ROM so frequently? BACKUP is just your solution.
With just a few simple finger taps, you can easily back up and restore your text messages, call logs and other data. Just hit the action and the app will take care of the rest. No worries of data loss! How simple it is.
What makes YUH APPS' BACKUP different from other similar apps?
• Simplicity: BACKUP is so easy to use. It takes only a few taps to perform back up and restore messages, call logs, and application APKs. PRO users can backup and restore Wifi passwords and Bluetooth.
• Secure database: Unlike other apps, databases generated by BACKUP is not human-readable and encrypted, so other people have no idea about your data at all even if they have found your data.
• You can view your Message and Call log backup on your computer using BACKUP VIEWER, which can be downloaded from https://yuhapps.github.io/backup_viewer.html
1. The app currently does not support path in external SD card yet. So in case you are going to do factory reset, please manually use your File manager, go to the Backup path (which can be found in the app's Settings screen) and copy all the contents to somewhere safe (external SD card or cloud drive) before you do factory reset. And then later, after the device has worked normally and BACK UP has been installed, copy them back to the Backup path and then you can restore the old data.
2. Message and Call log back up and restore don't work on Wifi-only tablets.
3. This app cannot recover your deleted messages and call logs which have never been backed up. If you have accidentally deleted your data and this is the first time you download Backup, it's not able to bring your data back. It can't read nor restore data from backups generated by other apps.
• Faster backup and restore,
• Wifi passwords and Bluetooth backup and restore,
• Some features on Android 7.1 onwards.
Thank you for using the app.