Real-time precision audio spectrum analyzer for professionals and sound enthusiasts. Spectrum analysis with Audizr reveals outstanding details in sound captured from a microphone. Monitor sound frequency content of your home studio speakers or a PA system with a greater accuracy than a human ear could ever reach. Zoom effortlessly in on interesting details through an intuitive touch interface and adjust your equipment to perfection.
Audizr is optimized by professionals for precision and stability. You will get amazing frequency resolution (up to 3 Hz with 48 kHz sample rate) and low latency which helps you to discern even the slightest anomalies in the sound. It stands out from the competitors with usability without losing a freedom of professionals to choose their preferred parameters themselves.
Features include (but are not limited to)
- Real-time audio spectrum analysis of a microphone signal
- Waterfall spectrogram
- Long average over a time window of up to a minute (RMS)
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for measurements with pink noise
- FFT with rich configuration
- Max hold and reset
- Logarithmic Mel and linear frequency axis scale options
- Tap to observe a certain frequency
- Zoom individual axis by pinching on the edges of the screen
Please give us feedback about what you think is missing or could be improved so that we can together make Audizr the best spectrum analyzer in the market. Thank you!
New features will follow soon stay tuned!